- Please answer the Self-Reflection questions below as honestly as possible. All answers will remain confidential.
- After you have submitted your completed Self-Reflection, you can click on the CONTINUE or NEXT LESSON button to proceed to the next lesson.
Please start by thinking about when you first committed identity theft…
- What was going on in your life at the time?
- Why do you think you did it?
- Did you think you could get away with it indefinitely?
- Did you ever think you’d be right here, right now, taking this online course?
We hope we can help you think about yourself, your choices, your life, and the path you’ve been on and the choice-point you now face which can alter your future… for better or worse.
Now please answer the questions below:
After you submit your self-reflection, take a minute to think about what, if anything, you’ve learned about yourself. DO NOT proceed to the next lesson until you have submitted your completed self-reflection above.